Vagisan Protective Ointment
Breathable protection against skin irritation
Women prone to skin irritation in the vaginal area are recommended to use a protective and soothing ointment in the external vaginal area on a regular basis. This can protect the skin from moisture and friction and therefore prevent soreness and discomfort. If the skin is already irritated, the ointment can help to provide relief and quickly calm the skin down. In order to prevent a build-up of moisture in the intimate area, an ointment with breathable properties should be used.
Vagisan Protective Ointment forms a water-repellent protective film, yet allows the skin to "breathe". This protects the skin from irritation and prevents soreness.
Protection can be offered by Vagisan Protective Ointment
Vagisan Protective Ointment was specially developed for use in the external intimate area. The ointment is particularly soft, spreads easily and adheres well to the skin. Given the composition that includes skin-friendly oils and waxes of vegetable origin, it forms a water-repellent protective film on the skin, yet lets the skin ‘breathe’. This can protect the skin from skin-irritating influences and prevent the external intimate and anal area from becoming sore - without allowing a build-up of moisture. Vagisan Protective Ointment does not contain mineral oils or silicones.
Vagisan Protective Ointment can relieve skin irritations.
If the skin is already red and irritated, applying the ointment can help to relieve the symptoms. The composition of oils and waxes of vegetable origin has a soothing and gentle lubricating effect. In addition, the ointment contains nature-identical substances, which are also contained in oats and chamomile: traditionally, a skin calming effect is attributed to these substances. The natural ginger extract within Vagisa Protective Ointment can help counteract skin irritations.
A thin layer of the ointment is applied to and spread on the regularly affected areas in the external intimate area. A pea-sized amount in the front and in the rear intimate area provides sufficient protection. The ointment can be applied 1–2 times a day, more frequently if required.
Application is recommended especially:
- AFTER washing
- AFTER using toilet paper
- Around the anus, BEFORE and AFTER bowel movement
- BEFORE sporting activities
Vagisan Protective Ointment can also be used in the external intimate area during menstruation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocoglycerides, Aqua, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Oleyl Erucate, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Glyceryl Behenate, Tribehenin, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
The ointment does not contain mineral oils, silicones and zinc oxide.
- Does Vagisan Protective Ointment contain preservatives, fragrances or colourants?
- Does Vagisan Protective Ointment contain mineral oils or silicone?
- I often have an allergic reaction to many ingredients in cosmetics. Can I use Vagisan Protective Ointment?
- Does Vagisan Protective Ointment leave residue on clothing?
- Why is it useful to use a protective ointment that is breathable?
- Can I use Vagisan Protective Ointment during pregnancy as well?
- How should I apply Vagisan Protective Ointment?
- How frequently should I apply Vagisan Protective Ointment?
- Can Vagisan Protective Ointment also be used on children?
- I use Vagisan MoistCream. What is the difference?
- Where can I buy Vagisan Protective Ointment?
- Can I use Vagisan Protective Ointment as a lubricant before intercourse?
- After opening the tube, a little oil leaks out. Does this mean the product is spoiled?