Vagisan Moisturising Cream
Hormone-free cream against vaginal dryness
Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a cream with a double effect: providing moisture and soothing lipids simultaneously. The cream relieves discomfort and itching due to dryness in the vagina, the vaginal opening, or the external intimate area.
Common symptoms caused by dryness of the vagina and external intimate area are a feeling of dryness, stinging, itching, soreness, - and even painful intercourse, e.g., during and after the menopause or breastfeeding.
- Keeps the vagina soft and supple
- Noticeable relief within one week
- Safe to use during breast cancer treatment and for lactating women. Please consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Scientifically proven efficacy and tolerability
Registration number: GC14622333617
Reasons for vaginal dryness could be estrogen deficiency (e.g., menopause), hormonal fluctuations (pregnancy, breastfeeding or taking the “pill”), during/after breast cancer or due to metabolic disorders e.g., diabetes.
With Vagisan Moisturising Cream women suffering from vaginal dryness, are getting a chance to manage this intimate problem.
- Smooth, white cream developed for use against symptoms of vaginal dryness
- Does not contain hormones (estrogens)
- Relieves the discomfort and itching of vaginal dryness
- Contains high water content which moisturises the skin within the vagina and external genital area
- With nourishing lipids (fats) which keep the skin supple
- Help to prevent irritation of the vaginal and external genital area
- Maintains a healthy pH of 4.5 within the vagina due to the addition of lactic acid
- For use in the vagina (“inside”) AND on the vulva (“outside”)
- Can be used alongside hormone replacement therapy or with vaginal creams or pessaries that do contain hormones (estrogen)
- Also suitable to facilitate sexual intercourse
- Does not impair sperm motility
- Based on the latest findings, tear strength of condoms and caps/ diaphragms (made of latex or polyurethane or polyisoprene) can be compromised with simultaneous use of Vagisan Moisturising Cream. Therefore, as a precautionary measure, the cream should not be used with condoms or caps/ diaphragms.
- For women wishing to conceive, there are no implications for using Vagisan Moisturising Cream, as sperm mobility is not impaired.
Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be used inside the vagina (with an Applicator) and on the external genital area.
- For use inside the vagina, fill the Applicator one-half full with the cream and apply inside the vagina, preferably before going to bed. It can be used once a day or less often (such as 2–3 x per week), depending on individual symptoms. We recommend wearing a panty liner when using this product.
- To care for the external genital area and the vaginal opening, Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be applied directly several times per day as needed.
- It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- For vaginal dryness, Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be applied as needed prior to intercourse.
Vagisan Moisturising Cream
aqua, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, lactic acid, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sodium lactate, sorbitan stearate
The cream is free of hormones and fragrances.
Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a medical device.
- How does Vagisan Moisturising Cream work?
- How is Vagisan Moisturising Cream different from other moisturising products?
- How often should I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream?
- Can I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream during pregnancy?
- Will the safety of condoms be affected if I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream as a lubricant?
- My partner and I are trying to conceive. Can I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream?
- What is the lactic acid content in Vagisan Moisturising Cream and can I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream instead of Vagisan Lactic Acid to prevent recurring vaginal infections?
- I am going through the menopause and suffer badly from vaginal dryness. How long do I have to use Vagisan Moisturising Cream until the symptoms disappear completely?
- I experienced a burning sensation after applying Vagisan Moisturising Cream to the external genital area and vaginal opening. Is this normal? Can I and should I continue to use the cream?
- I have breast cancer and have to take antihormonal drugs. Since then, the skin in my genital area has been very dry. Can I use Vagisan Moisturising Cream?
- Is Vagisan Moisturising Cream suitable for young women too? I am 20 years old.