Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream
for vaginal dryness
Moisturising Cream for vaginal dryness
Dr. Wolff’s Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a hormone-free cream for vaginal dryness. It alleviates symptoms like burning, itching and pain caused by vaginal dryness. It also helps for pain during sex.
Unlike other products for vaginal dryness Dr. Wolff’s Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a real cream and not a gel (aqueous preparations). Its dual effect provides moisture AND soothing lipids (fats) to the skin in the vaginal and external genital area.
Advantages of Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream:
- Alleviates intching, burning and dryness
- Helps for pain during sex
- makes the sensitive skin in the vaginal area pleasantly supple
- Provides moisture and soothing lipids
- PH-value of 4,5 through the addition of lactic acid
- Developed by Dr. Wolff's Research
The first hormone-free cream for vaginal dryness
Unlike a water-based preparation (gel), Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a cream. Creams always have a soothing lipid component in addition to a high water content.
The smooth, white cream does not contain hormones (oestrogens) and can therefore be used together with hormone replacement therapy or be alternated with hormone-based (oestrogen) vaginal creams or pessaries. Through the addition of lactic acid, the pH value of the cream is 4.5 and, as such, Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream helps to maintain the natural acidity (pH) in the vagina.
Regular use of Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream can help to prevent irritation and inflammation in the vagina and external genital area caused by dryness.
Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be used prior to sexual intercourse. As the cream does not affect sperm motility, it can also be used while trying to conceive.
Dr. Wolff's Moisturising Cream
Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Stearate
The cream is free of hormones and fragrances.
Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a medical device.
- Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream, 50 g Cream (with applicator)
Dr. Wolff's Moisturising Cream can be used inside the vagina (with an applicator) and on the external genital area.
- For use inside the vagina, fill the applicator one-half full with the cream and apply inside the vagina, preferably before going to bed. It can be used once a day or less often as needed, depending on individual symptoms. We recommend wearing a panty liner when using this product.
- To care for the external genital area and the vaginal opening, Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be applied directly several times per day as needed.
- It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- For vaginal dryness, Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream can be applied as needed prior to intercourse.
Always consult your GP in case of severe symptoms or pain in the vaginal and external genital area, or in case of bleeding. Hormonal treatment may be necessary in the form of vaginal cream or pessaries. Discuss this option with your doctor.
You should also consult your doctor
- in case of pain or burning when urinating
- if you notice traces of blood on the toilet paper after a bowel movement
- if you suspect a vaginal infection (discharge, severe burning, itching)